Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Eve

With me being 7 months pregnant and Grey not feeling 100%, we decided to have a low key New Years.  We spent it with friends at our neighbor's house.   There were tons of kids, lots of yummy food, and great company!

Grey had his bubble bath before we headed over...he had to look his best on the last day of 2012~!



We didn't make it til midnight, but Grey did stay out pretty late for him!  We came home around 10:30pm.


I wasn't great at taking pictures, but I did manage to capture a few!  Grey was a wild man:)

I can hardly believe its a New Year!  I am excited to see what 2013 holds...especially how the new addition to our family will be welcomed by our first born!  

No comments:

Post a Comment