Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy lil boy!!!


Grey looked so cute on Sunday in his church best however unless Skyler physically held him in place so I could get a semi-decent picture!
Even a sucker wouldn't make this wild man sit still!!!

So instead Sky just tickled him...


Grey isn't ticklish at all!!!!

 The smiles continued into Monday morning!  Even though I had to wake the lil man up at 6:45am, he was happy as can be!!!




Today was a very very chilly day so we spent most of the day inside...we, did however, manage to get out to play and eat at Chick Fila!
Grey was really enjoying his chicken and fruit!
Yummy!

Finger-Lickin Good!!!
And who doesn't love a twirly slide!?!??!?
Our life is pretty low key these days...and I am A-Ok with that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment