Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Nesting & Eating

This was the result of my trip to Ikea!  I bought the two units on either side....and the 6 baskets that are in them.  I was able to organize his toys fairly quickly and easily!  Plus...he loves the surfaces to play trains/trucks on!

Grey is growing up so fast...
Eating his cereal like a big boy...


And Guzzling up the milk!  Like Father, Like Son:)

Tonight I made a roast and Grey thoroughly enjoyed it!    He is a meat lover, but could do without the cooked carrots.  I can't say that I blame him...I don't like them either!!!

Other than a play date with Christy and Emerson this morning, there is not a whole lot to report.  We are hanging with Auntie Dani tomorrow night!  A lil change of pace will be nice:)

No comments:

Post a Comment