Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Monday, January 7, 2013

32 Weeks


By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

I am still feeling great.  I am starting to really not sleep well.  I am able to go to sleep fine, but its staying asleep that is my problem.  I wake up frequently to use the restroom and then I just can't fall back asleep.  It caught up with me yesterday...and I took a nap from 8:30am til 10am!  You know its bad when you need a nap at 8:30 in the morning.  Of all the stories I have heard about pregnancies though, this is nothing.  It's just preparing me for getting up with a newborn every 3 hours:)  
32 weeks with Baby #2
32 weeks with Baby #2


32 Weeks with Greyson
This picture doesn't scare me quite as bad as last week's did!
I think there is a reason I excluded my face....swollen!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment