This week has been the first full week back to our normal routine after all the holiday fun. It really hasn't been as bad as I anticipated!
 |
| Tuesday Grey and I met Christy & Emerson at the indoor playground. |
 |
Grey had a ball and behaved really well! He even pee peed on the potty twice while we were there! |
He has a new phrase..."that is mine"...so he did say "That is my red Swing" after he got off and someone else got on...but we had a talk and he snapped out of it really quick:) Gotta love 2 1/2 year old's stubborness!
Wednesday I went to work and Grey went to Kim's. I did my normal photo shoot before we left...
 |
| First Grey was like...Ma, what are you doing? |
 |
| Then I said "smile".....and this is what I got! Silly boy! |
I had my 32 week appointment a few days late this morning. Grey came with me and did great. Thankfully we were in and out...but he sat like a big boy (legs crossed and all) and ate gold fish while the doc checked me out. My belly measured right on target, the heartbeat was 142 bpm, and I finally had a visit where I didn't gain a ton of weight! I am on target to gain about what I did with Grey which makes me very happy!
 |
| When the doc had the doplar on my belly listening to the baby's heartbeat...Greyson said..."what is that" in his concerned voice. The doctor said that is the heartbeat of the baby in mommy's belly. Greyson said oh yeah, I'm gonna have a brother or sister! I mean really...is this kid 2 1/2 or 12!??!?! |
 |
| I woke up super early this morning, so we didn't plan much for the day. I did take my lil man down the basement to take his truck around for a spin! He still doesn't really understand how to steer, but he still has fun! |
No comments:
Post a Comment