Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dinosaurs!

Skyler wasn't home first thing this morning from his snowboarding trip, so Grey and I met Jen, Mike, Ben and Bella downtown at the Dinosaur Exhibit that was in town!
My handsome lil man looking for Ben & Bella!

Why hello Mr. Dinosaur!
The 3 amigos headin in to see the dinosaurs!!!

Poor lighting and back of his head, but you can tell he was fascinated!

"Bella, what's that?"

This picture just cracks me up!!!  Ben wasn't quite sure what to make of my ornery lil man!

2 out of 3 smiles...I'll take it!

"Um...I think we have a problem here mom...this dinosaur  is going to bite Bella!!!"

Baby dinosaur!

Grey's favorite...the blue dinosaur!

Kisses for the big dinosaur!

"Hey mommy...this one eats trees"

"Don't worry Grey...I'll protect you"


Diggin for fossils!

My lil angel..

All worn out...

I wish I could bottle moments like this up!
 It was a great time until our time in the dinosaur bounce house ran up!  Grey had the meltdown of a lifetime!  It lasted a good fifteen minutes....Thank Goodness for the "elfafator"....otherwise known as the escalator!  The promise of riding up this finally got the lil man back on track!

It is a sad week this week as Grey has started calling me "mom" instead of "mommy".  This lil man is growing up way way way way too fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment