Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

All ready for school!

At least someone thinks he is!  He was putting Lyssa's backpack on the other day when I picked him up from Kim's saying "Let's go get on the bus.  It's time to go to school"!  The only way I could get him out of the door was to promise he could bring his backpack to Kim's today!
Back Pack and Blanket...priceless!

I wish he would always be this enthusiastic about school:)

One thing is for sure...I am not ready for him to go to school!
 We are still in the process of potty training....he has told us a few times when he needs to go, but we are still just taking him frequently.  He has very few pee pee accidents.  Poo is a work in progress!

We are hoping the thought of "pooping on Thomas" will deter him from having accidents! Still in pull-ups when we go out, but its all undies at home!

My man gets his love of cereal from his mom...and his bowl drinking skillz from his daddy!

Can't ever get enuf of this face!
Is it bad that I'm ready for the weekend and its only Wednesday....I keep thinking tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment