Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Guess who is 8 months old??!?!??!?

Our lil man is 8 months old today!  I know its cliche, but time just goes by waaaaaaaaaaaay too fast!  I swear Grey gets more fun everyday!  Here are some things Grey is up to these days!

*Grey goes to bed at about 7-8pm and sleeps til between 6-7am
*Grey eats four 8oz bottles a day, baby oatmeal or cereal/fruit for breakfast, 1/2 fruit & 1/2 veggie for lunch and the same for dinner
*Grey's favorite food is bananas, but likes just about everything...everything except green veggies...forget the peas!
*Grey is crawling and pulling himself on everything...he wants to stand!
*Grey doesn't really have a favorite toy, but is becoming more intrigued with stuffed animals
*Grey loves his monkey...smiles and giggles everytime he looks at him
*Grey loves cords and remotes more than any toy you give him!
*Grey wears 6 to 12 months in Old Navy (barely) and 12 month clothing in just about everything else
*Grey now takes a bath in the big boy tub and absolutely loves it!
*Grey has 4 teeth now...the two bottom and then his two fangs up top!  
*Grey's nicknames are Munch, Mr. Munch, Senor Muncho, and Moochie
*Grey moved from his infant car seat to his big boy car seat this month...he seems happy!
*Grey's swing, infant car seat, and infant bathtub were all retired this month
*You are happiest in the morning, but unless you are tired you are generally a very happy baby!
* You take a nap at 10am for an hour or hour and a half and a nap around 2 or 230 for an hour
*You love to blow raspberries and stick your tongue out and make noises!


We love you Greyson and look forward to watching you grow each day!





















2 comments:

  1. As your sweet baby grows and you mark his milestones, it only reminds me that I am THAT much closer to my 32nd birthday since Grey and I share the same day! Thanks.

    Haha! Truly, though, he is a precious little boy. His smile is contagious from what I see. God bless him! :) You'll turn around and he'll be almost 10 like my "baby". :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad...I'll be 32 July 24...so I'm right behind you!

    ReplyDelete