So I think Grey is going through a growth spurt....because he went down at 7:30 last night, slept til 7:30am, napped from 930 til 1130 and 2 til 330! He was in a snuggly mood today....if he wasn't hangin on my leg he was crawling to be closer to me. Of course it doesn't make it easy to accomplish much, but I cherish days like today. 10 years from now I know I'll be wanting these days back when mom isn't cool anymore!
 |
| That book looks better on the floor right?!?!? |
 |
| Hurts my knees just looking at him! |
 |
| So what if I like my binky leash better than my actual binky... |
 |
| You change channels with the remote and I eat the remote...to each their own:) |
 |
| Snaggle tooth!!! |
Since daddy is busy working this weekend, my girlfriend Jen and her daughter Bella, Grey and I are heading up to Cleveland to visit our friend Jaime and her daughter, Gianna! We were best friends in college and are long overdue for a weekend with the girls!
Tomorrow is Friday...that makes me happy! Kim is out of town so I am staying home with Grey again tomorrow...this makes me even happier!
No comments:
Post a Comment