Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

So Grey cried again when I left him this morning...he started whimpering before I even handed him to Kim:(  It makes me miss him soooooooo much more!  I hate hate hate leaving him 2 days in a row.  I can hardly wait for 4pm to roll around.  He was a sweetheart last night....and is officially getting into everything.  He really loves the tupperware cupboard....can you tell?  Nothing like really getting "into" it.  He takes every last piece out and crawls right in!



After cleaning up the tupperware (oh my, what an exciting life I lead), it was bath time!  We all know how much Mr. Munch loves bath time.  Now it appears he loves to brush his teeth!  He doesn't want me to do it....he likes to be in control!


Daddy had a doc appointment this morning so we got to hang out for a minute this morning!  I'm not sure Grey baby was quite awake here!

1 comment: