It has been a really nice weekend and I am NOT ready for it to be over. Friday Grey and I watched the Buckeyes destroy UT San Antonio! Now we are looking forward to the George Mason game this evening! Skyler was supposed to work Saturday, but luckily he did not. Poor Grey had a lil something going on with some diaper rash, so the doc wanted to see him. It was just the start of an infection...nothing a lil antibiotic ointment won't cure:)
 |
| Waiting for the doc |
 |
| I'm excited, can't you tell??!??!? |
 |
| When we got home from the doc, we went for a walk since it was so nice! I fell asleep, but not for long...so.... |
 |
| when we got home, Daddy and I slept for 2 hours:) |
 |
| Then I played... |
 |
| and played... |
 |
| watched some tv... |
 |
| stood up a lot (don't I have a cute bottom???) |
Sky and I had our friends Mike and Jill over to visit and have some dinner! Before we knew it, it was midnight! Late night for us:) (sad I know). We had a great time and once again, I failed to take pix!!!!
This morning we just went to church! (in style I might add).
Now its laundry and basketball time! Go Bucks:)
No comments:
Post a Comment