Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Friday, March 4, 2011

Show us your Family...http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/


I have a wonderful family that I value even more now that I am a mom myself.  My mom and dad have been married 35ish years (I know I should know)...all I know if they have been married a very long time!   My brother DJ is 17 months older than me and lives in Harlingen (sp?), Texas.  He was in the secret service for about 6 years and now he is an ICE Agent (Immigrations & Customs Enforcement).  He is a man of few words, but would do anything for my sister and I.  My sister is 3 years younger than me and is my best friend.  We have our moments, but she is a HUGE part of my life.  We share just about everything and even work for the same company.  We grew up in Northeast Ohio...my dad owned a computer business and my mom not only ran our household, but she also worked for my dad after we were in school.  She is the most selfless person I know and I can only hope to be half the mother to Grey that she was to all of us.  My Dad instilled great values in all of us kids...we are hard workers and know the value of a dollar.  He is a big softy inside, but likes to play "tough guy":)   My family is far from perfect, but I wouldn't change them for the world.  

And now here is my lil family when Baby Grey was only 17 days old!  

Yay for the weekend!  Hope its a good one for all!


1 comment:

  1. So I finally see a picture of you! You are beautiful!!!...and what a lovely family. :)

    That's cool about your brother having been in the SS. I joke that I look like I am...only b/c my car is a black Suburban with black tints. Makes me feel the slightest bit cool. Haha! :)

    ReplyDelete