Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!



Well today was an absolutely gorgeous day and I was home with my man...what more could you ask for???!  We hung at home this morning and then met my friend Lianne and her two girls for lunch and to see their new house.  Grey loved getting out and playing with some sweet girls.  Lianne was nice enough to loan a toy to Grey for a few months...and he looooooooves it!  Tonight we are just hanging out...watching some basketball and relaxing!  Rain is on the way AGAIN tomorrow...boo....but at least its Friday.
Grey's new toy...


"What toy do I want next..decisions, decisions....hmmmmmmm"

This toy was a great choice!

Monty the monkey...ew ew ew ah ah ah

Deep in conversation with Monty

Monty is funny

I'm so excited to eat (spit) my dinner...can't you tell?!?!??!

Is it bath time yet?


Happy St. Patty's Day!
So everyone tells me they wishes they would have taken more videos of their babies....so I thought I'd do just that.  Grey isn't doing anything too exciting...but I don't want to forget any part of Grey's first year.


No comments:

Post a Comment