Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Monday, March 21, 2011

Luv him more everyday...

I swear I love my lil man more and more everyday.  I seriously could not wait to pick him up today after work.  Mondays are always so hard for me...I just miss him extra on Mondays.  How could you not miss this face...

Our friends Mike and Jill brought Grey a gift his weekend when they came over for dinner...and I'm pretty sure Grey is a fan.  If you can't tell, its a penguin...he's like a lil punching bag that sings and plays music.  It's so stinkin cute!
Face off!
U talkin to me?!??!?!

Grey was at Kim's today and her girls are on spring break so Grey got lots of attention!  He was all tuckered out by the time we got home.  We went for a lil walk, played with Petey the penguin & Monty the monkey, got a bath, ate, and he was out by 7:30!  Tomorrow I am home and couldn't be happier.  We have a play date with Lianne and her girls again!  


On another note, have I mentioned that Grey seems to be "growing out" of his spitting food phase.  Well I guess I should re-phrase that.  He has stopped spitting out ALL of his food and now only spits out the veggies!  He gobbles down the peaches and bananas, but has decided that garden veggies, green beans, and peas are much better on mommy than in his belly! Not liking his veggies...where could he have gotten this from?!??!?  (I was never a fan of many veggies growing up...but shhhhhh, don't tell Mr. Munch).

No comments:

Post a Comment