Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Great friends with great kids and a delicious dinner

So tonight (since Sky was working late), Grey and I headed over to my friend Jen's house.  Her and her husband whipped up a fantab dinner...a delicious salad and fresh angel hair with chicken and tomatoes.   They have two precious kiddos...Bella just turned 4 and Ben is almost 17 months old.  They are such good kids!  We had so much fun watching the three of them interact.  I tried to get a picture, but this was as good as it got!  (we were about to give them a bath, hence the lack of clothes).


Needless to say Grey was so pooped, he was asleep before we were out of their neighborhood.  He didn't even wake up when we got home...tired lil man!

He is still playing I laugh and spit my foot everywhere game....its one of his favorites lately!  I'm hoping its just a phase.  I saw the tiniest lil tip of his 5th tooth peeking through...he is about to get one of his front top teeth!  Right now he has his two bottom and one fang (as we like to call it) almost all the way in...another fang just popped through and now his big front toof.  We like to call him snaggle tooth...tee hee hee!

Tomorrow is Thursday and hopefully this rain is on the way out!  Good night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment