Skyler had to work all day Sunday so it was just me and Munchy! Although Sundays are much better with Sky around, we still made the most of it. We got up and played for a bit and then headed to the gym. I was so proud of Grey boy...he has not been the best when we leave him in the church or gym nursery lately(that whole mama's boy thing), but yesterday he did so well! He cried a touch when I left, but was playing like a champ when I came back an hour later! After that, we headed home and Grey napped while I cleaned a bit. We spend the rest of the evening at the park and outside since it was such a beautiful day!
 |
| Someone wanted mom's phone....this toy was not a sufficient substitute apparently!!! |
 |
| Tastes good though |
 |
| Did someone say "Thomas" |
 |
| Cross-Eyed and Messy hair...Who's child is this anyway?!??!?! |
 |
| Catch me mama! |
 |
Nap time:)
|
Sky and I thought it would be fun to try the lil color pellets in Grey's bath....we enjoyed it more than Munchy did! He thought it was cool until the pelted disappeared, then he was over it!
 |
| Maaaaawwwwwwm, I'm naked here...Seriously! |
And now its Monday...
 |
| Cup in one hand, blanky in the other...standard Monday morning! |
 |
| lil monkee dancin! |
.
Cute pics as always, but the 2nd bath one....haaaaahaaaha! ;) Good one. He's not going to be very happy with you in 14 years or less...way less.
ReplyDelete