Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Parks

Yesterday was such a beautiful day, Munchie and I decided to go to the park...not once, but twice!!!


Well Hello there!

Big boy going down the slide...weeeee!

Yeah buddy...I got me some wood chips!
Talented lil man I tell ya! Choo Choo!

Woods chips in one hand...spin the toy with the other!  Multi-tasking is what I'm all about baby!

Out of my way....
 Before nap time, Munchy hung out....he pondered what to play with next...

He Read lots of books...
All that reading made him soooooooooo tired...

So he napped...and then woke up...not so bright-eyed!


Then we headed to Park #2 and met Auntie Dani!!!

Despite how uncomfy I look, I'm having a blast:)

Loving the swings:)

No really, I looooove the swings:)
 Needless to say, Greyson slept great last night!  He seems to be over his cold and back to his normal, happy self:)


Well....ALMOST!  Are you serious ma?  You woke me up at what time?!??!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment