Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Monday, October 17, 2011

Daddy, Football, and the Park


Skyler had a long long long week at work so Sunday was a fun, chill family day!  Grey is still getting over a cold so we decided putting him in the church nursery was not a good idea....and we gave up on keeping him with us during the service a long, long time ago (mobile baby = church nursery).  

I hit up an exercise class in the morning and went to the grocery store...after I put a roast in the crock pot!  YUM!  Love how the crock pot makes your whole house smell so delicious!  

After that, we just kinda hung out...
Munchy (although still snotty) is a much happier camper than he was last week!

Crouching Munchy, Hidden Wood Chip?!?!?

Big Slide with mama:)


Crazy hair!  (wind was caaarazy yesterday)

So what if he hasn't learned that slides are for going down...not up?!?!?  details;)

See...he's a quick learner!

Who's there?
You play in the laundry basket too right!??!?!  It's quite fun according to Grey boy!

Clearly Munch prefers Thomas over Percy...(Percy is the victim getting gnawed on in this picture)

Chillaxin!

Before we knew it, Monday was upon us!  Thankfully Munchy slept til I had to wake him up at 6:45!

Using the Iphone App Instagram, I made my lil man look vintage...he was wearing a vintagy track jacket after all!

Got your iphone charger mama!

I heart this face!

2 comments:

  1. Church nurseries are germ haven. I'd keep him out while his immunity is down, too. How would I know allll about this? Hmmm....baby x 3. 'Nuf said. (In fact 2 of my 3 were out of school today. Looks like I got them sick. :(

    One of my favorite pics of myself as a baby was playing in a laundry basket! Except, I was sporting pink plastic glasses with no lenses. ;)

    You are such a great mom taking so many pics of him all the time. How can you not? Just look at that face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe thanks...I can't resist! I hope I can always be this good with pix:)

    ReplyDelete