Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Mommy's Night Out


I left Greyson overnight for the 2nd time in his 15 month lifetime on Friday night.  My wonderful sister came to my house and babysat for me since Sky had to work late.  Althought I missed the lil bugger like crazy, it was so nice to go visit my friend Kate in Cleveland.  A friend of hers hooked us up at a restaurant by Kate's house called Lolita...it's one of the Iron Chef Michael Symon's restaurants.  It was seriously one of the best meals I have ever eaten!  We had a great time...but I was ready to get home and see this lil guy!
Who knew pumpkins could be so exciting:)
I got back into town a lil after 11am and could barely wait to get my hands on Grey boy!  He did great for Dani...he went down a lil later than normal and still got up at 6:30...but all in all, he was a good boy!  I think he finally caught up on his sleep yesterday though.  He took a quick kitty (aka cat nap) from about 10:30 to 11am and then slept from 2 til 4....he woke up cranky...so I just held him for a minute.  Before I knew it, he was out like a light for another hour and 10 minutes!!!!
I could have held him like this for day...

and days

and days...

Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby...

especially one this cute:)
Munchy finally woke up at 5:15....
Not sure why Auntie Dani says I need a hair cut?!?!?!?
The rest of the night was wonderful.  Jilll & Mike came over to watch the 2nd half of the Buckeye game...Skyler finally got home from work...we ordered pizza and Munchy entertained us!  (and yes the Buckeyes finally won...whoop whoop...Welcome back Booooom! {aka Dan Herron}).
Did someone say leisure suit!?!??!





Munch went down last night by 8:30 and slept til 7:15!  Hallelujah!  He got his flu shot on Tuesday so I'm beginning to wonder if that is what through him for a loop this week.  He still has a stuffy nose and is coughing a bit....but he finally had a good nights sleep!  

1 comment:

  1. Those sleeping pics. Oh my. Too cute. And I love that little gray...or should I say grey (couldn't resist) velour jumpsuit!!!! Sooo adorable!

    Glad you had a fun night out. Sometimes us moms need a little break...but it is nice to come home to our baby(ies). ;)

    ReplyDelete