Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Rain Boots!!!

Yesterday was an indoor kinda day...and I think somebody was trying to hint that he wanted to get out...
Let's play by the balcony...
Hmmmm...kinda boring down there...
Much better...it needed something don't ya think??!?!??!
Well Mama listened and took Munchy to the library to play for a bit!  He had a ball!

Maybe I overdressed him...I just couldn't wait to bust out his new hat!
You talking to me?!??!?


I met my sister at the gym after work...and I thought Munchy would enjoy a change of pace at the child care. The sweetest ladies work there and there are about a bazillion toys.  Boy was I wrong!  The women had to come and get me because he cried so hard and for so long.  He was literally convulsing and his shirt was soaked!  So weird because on Sunday he loved it!  I think I just need to start going more often...Heck this morning when I dropped him off at Kim's, he didn't even look back.  All she had to say was Greyson, are we going to play with trains?  Off he went to the closet with the trains!!!  Much better than leaving when he's bawling!
Today is even colder and rainier than yesterday.  That could only mean one thing...rain boots y'all!
 Yes of course they are camo!

lil close up just in case you couldn't tell!
One blanky wasn't enough today:)
Apparently I wasn't the only one excited about rain boots today!!!!

T Minus 2 hours til Mimi arrives...whoop whoop!









2 comments:

  1. Hat. Boots. Everything. Adorable. :)

    Question...where are other people's comments?????? Is it weird that I don't know you but I comment? I am not the only follower...and surely your family reads this! Get on their cases, girl! ;) Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I talk to my family so much I guess they don't post:)

    ReplyDelete