Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Camera Issues

So we spent this morning at a pumpkin patch with our neighbors...and I used a camera instead of my phone camera.  Too bad I can't find the cord to get the pictures and the card reader we have isn't working!!!  I have the pictures, but can't get to them at the moment:(  Take my word for it for now...Munchy had a great time.  Pumpkin slides, hayrides, and kernel box (instead of sandbox).

I think Munchy overdid it...he was sooooo cranky this evening.  I know he is getting another tooth in, but teething has never affected him like this.  He is such a mama's boy.  We had lined up a sitter for tonight to go to a party so we didn't want to cancel last minute...so we decided to stick close to home and just do a dinner date.  Munchy ended up doin perty good with the sitter and Sky & I had a very nice dinner...the weather was perfect so we sat on the patio at Bravo...yummmmmmmm!!!!

Now it's Buckeye time...up 17 to 6 with 2 minutes to go in the 2nd Quarter...whoop whoop!!!  Let's hope we can keep it up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment