Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

15 month check up!

Today was Grey's 15 month check-up...yes I said 15 months (where did the time go)?!?!?!  His doctor's office is right in Powell so my dear sister met me at the appointment to help occupy the lil bugger!  So sweet of her.  He decided 5am was a good wake up time this morning, so he took a morning nap.  I had to wake him at 11 to go the appt, but he was in a suprisingly good mood:)
We read books at the "munch-sized" table

They were really exciting!

It was quite sunny out so Munchy wanted to be prepared with sunscreen...

I did promise him a trip to the park if he was a good boy u know:)

30 minutes and counting of wait-time = Auntie Dani getting creative...

Munchy sure enjoyed it...wheeeee!

40 minutes...still waiting...time to bust out the goldfish

and the water!
Finally we get called back....Munchy was measured and weighed...here are his stats:

Head: 48cm (73rd percentile)
Height: 31 in (46th percentile)
Weight 23lb 8oz (34th percentile).

All in all our Munchy is a very healthy lil boy and we couldn't be happier!!!

Then the waiting continued....so Munchy did what any respectable 15 month old would do....
he played with the measuring stick...

Made funny faces at himself in the mirror...

Played with the measuring stick some more....

and still more:)
Finally the doc made it in and confirmed what we already knew...our lil boy is just about perfect:)  The nurse followed shortly after and stabbed...I mean administered 2 shots (boo).  Grey did pretty well...a quick cry and   a few death looks later, and we were off to the park!




Attempt 1 of a picturesque fall pose with the colorful trees...

Attempt 2 of a picturesque fall pose with the colorful trees...

Attempt 3 of a picturesque fall pose with the colorful trees...and then I gave up!!!!
Does someone look ready for a nap or what?!?!?!?
So happy our lil man is feeling better.  Yesterday he was a fuss guss for Kim.  He slept from 9:30 til 11:30 and from 12 to 1...he barely ate and when he finally did, he threw up all over the place:(  Thankfully I think it was such a fluke thing, because he was fine last night and seems fine today (other than a 5am wake up call).  We had a talk...I think I convinced him 5am was waaaaaaaaaay to early!!!

I'll leave you with my thought of the day....can it be Fall all year round pretty please....
2 words for you....Gahor  jus!  (aka gorgeous)

1 comment:

  1. His facial expressions are ridiculously cute. What a funny boy! :)

    As far as "Fall" is concerned. Please tell me..what is this "Fall" you speak of? ;) It's a glorious 92 degrees here with no end in sight. And leaves only change color when the palm trees get lethal yellowing. Ha!

    Keep the Fall pics coming. I will live vicariously.

    ReplyDelete