I plan to start every day this year with a smile and I am going to make the choice to surround myself with people that make me a better person! I often get to caught up in worrying if someone is mad at me or wondering why someone is acting differently...but the bottom line is...it's not my problem. I have countless blessings in my life and I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much to be happy about. I plan to focus on being a better wife, a better mom, and an overall happier me!
2013 was full of amazing blessings...
Tatum Brynn was born and completed our family!
Greyson is becoming such a big boy...potty-trained, going to school, and watching over his sister so wonderfully.
Skyler and I got a weekend away for the first time in years!
I became a mini-van driver (something I swore I would never do)...and I am proud to say it now!
We met some great people and have become wonderful friends...the Foleys have been such a wonderful addition to our lives.
We were visited by Skyler's entire family which doesn't happen often!
2014 Resolutions
See Skyler's side of the family (hopefully in Hawaii)
Don't sweat the small stuff...focus on what's really important...not a perfect house, or a perfect yard, or the perfect meal...but smiles on my kids faces! (and hubby too)
When I get upset, ask myself..."Will this matter a year from now?"...is it really worth being upset about? Can I really control it? In all reality, you never know what tomorrow holds.
Lose 10 pounds (what girl doesn't want to lose weight right)
Go to the beach!
Afte rall..."Today is the first page of a 365 page book and I plan to write a good one!"
Both Dee and I were DONE with cooking so we just did Marcella's take out and made some appetizers!
| Earlier in the day Grey went on a bike ride while Sky went for a jog! |
Before we knew it, the time arrived and it was time to ring in the New Year!
| My handsome lil charmer... |
| My sweet lil angel:) |
| How bout that leisure suit and vintage Miller Lite my Hubby is sportin! Gotta love him! |
| This was shortly before the ball dropped...Ireland and Grey passed out but Reider was still hanging on! She finally gave in and passed out about 11:45! |
| We toasted the New Year with some champagne...with a touch of cotton candy! Perfect way to end the New Year! Bring on 2014! |


No comments:
Post a Comment