Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Friday, January 31, 2014

Dentist and ENT!

Tator was not amused with me not letting her have the pendant lights that hang above our island in the kitchen...!
 
In other news, life finally seems like its getting back to normal.  The temperature is positive and the sun actually came out today!  Grey was back in school and then we had a fun-filled afternoon at the dentist and ENT!
 
Grey did not get a good report from school (which is not surprising since he hasn't had school in two weeks)....he actually told his teacher to "shut up"!  What am I going to do with him!?!?!??!
 
Thankfully, he was a really good boy for the rest of the day.  We headed straight to the dentist and Munchy got his teeth cleaned.  No cavities and he did great!  The promise of a new toothbrush really excited him!
 
We had some time to kill between appointments so we headed off to McDonalds for lunch.  Grey ate like a champ...and so did Tator.  Grey had a Happy Meal and I gave Tator one of his nuggets...then she and I shared a yogurt parfait! 


I smile too when I have a warm cookie in my hand!

And she's like..."where's my cookie?"

We set off for the ENT after lunch.  Thankfully we didn't wait more than 30 minutes to see our doc.  Despite skipping a nap, Tatum was great...a lil squirmy, but great.  I had brought Grey's Kindle so he was in heaven for a good portion of the time.
 
As suspected, Grey needs tubes in his ears.  What we didn't anticipate is him needing his adenoids removed:(  Still a rather routine procedure, but it's still surgery!  He goes down to Children's on the 18th and they hope to send him home the same day...there is a chance he may have to stay the night:(  I so wish I could trade places with him!  Let's just hope this solves his issues and he doesn't need his tonsils out...Doc said that was the next step!
 
TGIF!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment