I just realized that I haven't blogged in a week! Shame on me!
Last week was our first official week getting back into the swing of things! Other than missing school on Tuesday, last week was our first "normal" week since the holidays.
Tuesday we spent all day...and I mean ALL DAY in the house! It was too cold to go anywhere, but staying in all day can make for a long day sometimes. Tatum was still recovering from her bulging ear drum and Grey was happy to play with his new toys!
.JPG) |
Tator is big into pointing right now...that and trying to hand you things!
|
Wednesday finally warmed up a bit and the kids headed to Kim's! This was the first day without all of her girls home so I'm sure Kim had her hands full!
 |
| Like Father, Like Son...not a morning person! |
.JPG) |
| Like Mama, Like Daughter....this girl wakes up all smiles! |
Grey finally went back to school on Thursday. As expected, he was in yellow. He had a hard time listening and was getting rough with the other kids. A new girl started in their class and apparently he was a bit territorial!!!
 |
| Happy Tator! |
 |
| Playing together...sort of! Typically Grey takes whatever Tator is playing with or vice versa! |
.JPG) |
| To break up the afternoon Thursday, Grey painted his wooden train that Sky had bought for him! I think he sees things more abstractly based on the outcome of his painting! Let's just say he doesn't really stay "within the lines"! |
.JPG) |
| Add caption |
.JPG) |
| Brotherly love! |
After a busy day at work, we headed to the Old Bag of Nails Pub with the Foleys. It was nice to get out! We were all tired so we hung for a bit after dinner, but then headed to bed!
Saturday was the first day that Tatum truly seemed like herself again! Hallelujah! Really hoping the Augmentin did the trick!
We spent the day hanging at home for most of the day...The boys went to the gym and Tator and I went grocery shopping!
.JPG) |
| Grey helping his Dad clean out his car! Nice, safe spot on top of the fridge for our 3 year old!!! |
Saturday night, Sky and I had date night. Our favorite sitter recently moved back home, so we were without a trustworthy sitter. We just loved Britney! She had watched Grey since he was only a few months old...Tator, since birth! Anywho, I met a girl at my hair salon that my stylist raved about. She is 22 and just loves kids. Grey took to her immediately, the kids went down without issue, the house was clean...what more can you ask for! Rudi is definitely a keeper!
Sunday we ventured out to church and then spent the day taking down Christmas lights and watching football!
Monday already!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment