Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside...

This week has been beyond cold!  I believe the high today was 2 degrees...this morning the news said it felt like negative 30?  Last time I check, we don't live in Antarctica!!!
Monday we bundled up...


Put our boots on...


And headed out...the kids to Kim's and me to work!
 
The kids had a blast since the girls were off school...Grey went to the movies and Tator got a new hairdo:)
 
So you know how I have been mentioning what a stinker Grey has been...well...here is further proof.  I guess a sweet older lady came up to him at the movie and told him he was the cutest lil boy she had ever seen...Grey kicked her!  What am I gonna do with him!?!??!

This is about as close as we got to the snow...standing at the window!

 
 Today was more of the same...freezing, no school...you know..the norm around here these days.  I spent a few hours working Monday night knowing Grey would be off school.  We spent the morning hanging out!
Tator figured out her walker and is all over the place now! 

Then we headed to the mall to meet Dee and the girls for lunch and a lil fun at Dave & Busters!

Grey in action!
With his winnings, he chose a ring pop as his treat!

We spent the rest of the afternoon at home...watching movies, playing trains, napping...Man, I wish I was a kid again!


 Tator is sporting one of her many Valentine's outfits today because I was worried she would grow out of it and I want her to wear it more than once...  I mean look at her...can you blame me?

No comments:

Post a Comment