Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sea Life Park

Today the weather was iffy in Kaneohe and the forecast for the rest of the island didn't look great....so we were slow moving.  At around one, we decided to chance it and head to Sea Life Park in Waimanalo.  This is the park where Fifty First Dates was filmed!  I was really hoping to see Adam or Drew, but I had to settle for dolphins, penguins, turtles & sea lions:)
 And how could I forget the shark that almost ate our Munchy?!?!?!?



 Tuuuuur Tlllleeeesss
 Biiiiiiiiiiig Turtles!

 Tutu and Grey in front of a Tiki!!!!

 The Christmas Show...

 Grey was intrigued!!!
 And Excited!!!
 Sea Lions!




 Starfish!


 The Playground:)
 Wheeeeeee!
 Grey had a "whale" of a time!  (bad joke, I know)
 This pic doesn't do it justice, but the view was uh mazing!
 After some gifts from Tutu from the gift shop...and a pathetic attempt at a pic with a lei on my man, it was time to go!

Had some technical difficulties, but here is the pic they took of us when we first got to Sea Life Park:)

No comments:

Post a Comment