Our lil munch loves the "mup mup"...
aka the Munekata Shizu. He loves giving that pup treats...he even tasted a doggy treat yesterday! Needless to say he did not like that!!!
This side of the island was rainy yesterday so we went up to the Ho'omaluhia Park in their neighborhood. Instead of walking like we normally do, we just drove around to let Grey sleep. He woke up at 4am yesterday and never went back to sleep! Needless to say he was futless. After we drove through the park, we drove to He'eia Pier. It was soooo beautiful. You look straight ahead and the sun was shining and it was beautiful...and you look behind you and it was cloudy, grey and rainy! This island is amazing like that!
| How bout those new sandals!??!?! |
Giggling Grey!
You see how his shirt says "Be Careful, I Bite"....he is not kidding, he does bite. He was playing on the plane and biting my shirt...well he got my arm by accident. Let's just say he broke skin and I still have a bruise!!! Lately, this is the only place that Grey will nap. I think he likes the pink!!!
Micah and Sky went golfing yesterday afternoon...in Waimanalo at the Olomana Golf Course!
After a lazy afternoon, Sky took me to dinner...while Tutu watched the munch. It was nice to get out just the two of us:)
This morning, we hung out and wished Micah a good first day at his new job! Then we headed to Kaimana Beach in Waikiki...it was absolutely gorgeous. I have never been to this beach before, but I will definitely be back:)
| He wouldn't look at me...he was mesmerized by the ocean and the view. Can you blame him? |
| Sky's old friend Kelly with the lil man:) |
Tonight we are heading downtown to view the Christmas lights and hopefully snag a photo with Santa and the lil man:)
No comments:
Post a Comment