Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hangin with Dad

Sunday was a nice chill day.  We were on our way out the door for church and we got a call from the neighbor...one of their 3 kids broke their legs so we sat with the other two kids while they were at the hospital.  Poor thang:(  Grey had on a super cute church outfit, so we had to take advantage of the photo ops:)





  It was chilly but sunny so we spent some time outside...my lil man is quite mischevious!!!! His favorite thing to do is run down the road (don't worry it's not busy and I'm right behind him!)
We play ball!

 We hang out by the new house being built next door!
 And even are intrigued by the trash in our yard from the lovely construction workers!!!
All that playing really wore my boyz out...Does it get any more precious than this!?!??!!?

Yesterday I worked and Sky spent the day with our lil man!  They played outside....
 Who doesn't love to swing (without their hat on?)
They went to the library and shared a coffee....(not really, but kinda funny right?)


And they ate...
Yummmmmmm...that mac n cheese is deeeeeeeeee licious!
 So it's Tuesday morning...I am working from home while my lil man is playing with his toys.  I am so very lucky...and in three days, we will all be on our way to Hawaii to spend two weeks in paradise with Sky's family!  I can hardly wait:)  (trying to ignore anxiety I have about the plane...lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment