Last night we went to downtown Honolulu to see the "City Lights". Although much different from up north, it was soooooo awesome to see. I love Hawaii's spin on Christmas...well on everything for that matter!
Tutu & the Munch all ready to go!
Rudolph and Santa's sleigh were in the bag...but you can't really tell! Cute lil man anyway:)
Excuse me sir...I am going to grab your leg even though I have no idea who you are???!?!?!?
Merry-Go-Round in the background....Grey squeezing Mama's face in the front:)
Mele Kalikemake!
Uncle Micah & Grey looking at the lights!!!
Family Pic...complete with Grey strangling his dad!
Dad...why does Santa have on swim trunks?
I'm going to get that Duckie raft!!!
Grey was so excited he didn't know what to do with himself! This was about the only way to get him to be still!
Who needs Christmas lights & Santa Claus when there is an old bell to climb on!
Family pic (well at least a partial family pic...wish Sean, Aiko, Emi, Eri, and Matty were all here)
The boys and the Hawaiian Snowman...complete with scarves and sun hats:)
Such a great Uncle!!!
My precious baby boy and me..
Mooooom..look out...there is a giant bear coming after us...and he's armed with a candy cane!!!!
Tutu and her lil Bear!
Daaaaad....I want that gingerbread house please!
Greyson was so intrigued with Santa's bear!
He never took his eyes off of it!
We ended the night we a few pics in front of Santa & Mrs Claus...giving a big Hawaiian Shaka of course!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment