 |
| Our mischevious lil Santa:) |
Grey had an ear infection and was getting over a cold, so he was not in the best of moods. Thankfully the photographer was super sweet and VERY patient! We tried lots of props to get some smiles!!!
 |
| Snacks! |
 |
| Books! |
 |
| Toys |
 |
| Thomas the Train on the TV |
 |
| Blankets |
 |
| And even baths! |
 |
| We did get a few smiles! |
 |
| And it was worth every second:) |
 |
| Even Mimi & Pop got in on the action...PUCKER UP! |
I am so thankful for my boyz...I am one lucky girl to have such a loving husband & father to my precious son! We are even luckier for such a healthy, happy (although crazy at times) lil boy!
Looking forward to a wonderful two weeks in beautiful Hawaii!
Oh so cute! He's such a happy boy! You'll be so glad years from now you did these. (I should know. ;)
ReplyDelete...and I seriously can't believe you get up so early by choice. Whaaaaaaaat? I'm an owl. I'd rather stay up late getting things done, then sleep in...but the sleeping in part never happens, so I just run on a few hours of sleep every nigh... all the time. Fun stuff.
ReplyDelete