Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Monday, December 3, 2012

Our weekend

 Friday evening Sky and I headed to a lil winery in Powell for our friend's book release party.  He has written two children's books..."Daddy's Juice" and now "Mommy's Favorite Juice" (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1991002567/mommys-favorite-juice-a-childrens-book-about-wine).  Unfortunately, I could not enjoy the wine, but it was still a good time.  We met Travis for a bite to eat before hand so it was a nice lil night out.  My sista, Danielle, was nice enough to watch Munchy for the night.  He had a ball....because the next morning he yelled for me for about 1 minute....and then started yelling for "dani!".  

You'll never believe it, but here is what Auntie Dani and Munchy did all night!
TRAINS...


TRAINS...

AND MORE TRAINS!

TOO BAD HE'S NOT HAVING ANY FUN!

How can you not love this kid with that smile!??!?!


Saturday the weather was unseasonably warm, so we spent the better part of the morning outside.  I had a baseball cap on, so naturally Grey insisted both he and daddy wear one!
Sporty Munchy...running a usual!

Plotting his next move!

Who's there?

Is that a grasshopper?
(I'll post a video of him talking to the grasshopper next post...priceless!)
 We have my company Christmas party on Saturday evening at the new Columbus Casino.  We had a private room, ate a yummy dinner, some of us had some drinks (NOT ME...LOL), and then we gambled a bit!  My boss is so generous this time of year...bonuses, giveaways, and casino chips to play a lil!  It was a fun night, but man was I tired on Sunday!

We also started a new tradition at our home....Elf on the Shelf!  My mom bought this for Grey a few years ago, but this was the first year he is old enough to even begin to understand.  She found a DVD that tells the story even better than the book!  We watched that and have read the book a few times:)

Greyson named our elf "The Chunk"!  I have no idea where he got this name, but he giggles every time he says it!  It's pretty sweet!
Do you see our Elf on the Shelf?

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blog for a while but never realized we both lived in Ventral Ohio. I live in Gahanna.

    ReplyDelete