Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Lil of this & a Lil of that

This week has been pretty typical...nothing too exciting to report. 
"The Chunk" was flying high and thought the vent on the wall would be a great place to keep watch on Grey on Thursday.  Grey got a kick out of him being all the way up there....he kept saying..."we have to get him".  

This boy truly goes no where without his trains!  
This is just Thursday morning on his way out of his room after waking up!

Morning routine includes closing all the doors in the hallway before we "play trains"!

My lil man has been sleeping so hard during his naps lately.  More often than not, I've had to wake him up so we can make sure he sleeps at night!
Not sure how this was comfy...but he was out cold!

Thursday afternoon, we braved the cold and had a play date at the park with Emerson & Christy.  The kids were more interested in climbing the rocks than they were in playing on the playground equipment.
I test this pic to Dani and she said...he looks 13 years old!   Of course, she is exaggerating a lil, but he does look like such a big boy! Where does the time go!?!!?!?
 Friday was a rainy, gloomy day...I was swamped at work and Grey could finally go back to Kim's.  He was so excited to see the girls!  Last night we just ordered take out, wrapped some Christmas gifts, and went to bed early!
And of course, we played trains!
For some odd reason, I woke up at 3:30am and could not fall back asleep!  I rested in bed until 4:45, but this girl is going to need a nap today!  Of course, its 7:15 and my lil man is still sound asleep!  Why do our "sleep-ins" never match up!!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment