Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Monday, December 17, 2012

Cookie Baking!

So Saturday morning we started baking our Christmas cookies!  I thought sugar cookie cut outs might be fun for our lil man!  Sky was the photographer while Grey and I did the baking!
My stud in his apron all ready to go!  He looks thrilled doesn't he?!?!?!?


Helpin Mama measure the flour...

"I wanna do it"


What's next mama?

Little baking soda...

And some salt...

Forget the eggs & sugar, I just want the flour...here, feel Daddy!

Let the mess begin!
Stirring...

Mesmerized I tell ya!
And there is goes on the face!


Forget the chair...
After a while, Sky took Grey to run some errands and get a haircut so I could finish making the cookies!  Cut outs take fooooorever!

Later that day, we iced the cookies!

Grey liked the green and started out great!

But then he tasted the icing....and it was all over!

What is this deliciousness!??!?

Finger-Licking good!
All in all, it was a lot of fun and I think Grey really enjoyed himself!  What 2 year old lil boy doesn't love wearing an apron and making a mess:)

177 iced sugar cookies later!!!  
This was most of our Saturday, but we did manage to make it to a Christmas party our friend Travis was having Saturday night.  It was nice to get away and hang with friends.  

Sunday we ran some errands, watched football and met our neighbors for dinner at Texas Roadhouse!

Unfortunately my Grandma is sick an in the hospital.  She recently turned 85 and always has a hard time with the cold weather.  Thankfully she does not have bronchitus or pnemonia, but she is having a hard time breathing, coughing a lot, and may have a blood infection.  She is in the hospital and we hope to get some answers today.  My mom drove up from Tennessee last night and stayed with us....she is headed to Youngstown this morning to be with my Grandma.  I pray Grandma Ruby will be released from the hospital soon and feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment