Unfortunately I had to work on Christmas Eve. When the banks are open, Search2close is open and it was a busy day to boot! It was a nice chance for Sky and Grey to spend some one on one time together tho:)
 |
| They ate yogurt! |
 |
| They played in the snow! |
I got home around 4:30 and the rest of the crew arrived a short time later. My mom, dad, sister, brother, Greg, Sky, Grey and I had a great night!
 |
| We started it off with an orange popsicle...it's Christmas...why not!??!?! |
 |
| Someone was quite excited! |
 |
| Taking a break by the door! This lil man could not stop saying "Merry Christmas everybody!"....it was priceless:) |
 |
| Candid pics compliments of Sky! |
 |
| Greg and Auntie Dani |
 |
| Mimi and Pop! |
 |
| My mom's birthday is New Years Eve so we decided to celebrate Christmas Eve since we were all together. Grey was more than willing to help! |
We also let Grey open one gift. He seriously could not have been more excited. He kept saying...."I cannot believe it" and "What is it" and "I love my present"...mind you this was all as he was opening it! Oh to be 2 1/2 again:)
Sky and I tucked Grey into bed and read him the Night Before Christmas....it was nearly 10pm so he was very sleepy to say the least:)
 |
| Santa and his elves worked hard to deliver all of these presents! |
 |
| They ran out of room under the tree...so the pile just kept growing outward! |
It is about 5:45am and I have been up for 2 hours...I guess I am as excited as a child on Christmas Morning...only this time my excited is not for myself, but rather for my baby boy! Hard to believe this will be our last Christmas as a family of 3!!!! Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment