Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Monday, December 10, 2012

28 weeks

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.



So let's hope that baby is growing, because Mama sure is!  I had my 28 weeks appointment today and the baby's heartbeat was 148.  I believe this was the same rate as 4 weeks ago.  I cannot believe I am in my third trimester!  I had my glucose test today, so let's hope it comes back normal:)  

Thank goodness for Prilosec.  I was having heartburn all day everyday for a week and I finally called the doc last week to see what I could take.  I started taking Prilosec once a day on Friday and haven't had any since!  Hallelujah!  I had some heartburn with Grey, but it was totally manageable with Tums.  

Other than that, I am feeling great....still trying to exercise 3-4 days a week.  With the holidays around the corner, I should try more like 7 or 8 days a week!  LOL!  Only 12 more weeks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment