Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Monday, March 12, 2012

A step in the right direction!

This was the not the weekend to lose an hour....Spring forward blah blah blah!  LOL  Although I love the fact that the sun sets later, I really could have used that extra hour this weekend:)  Grey slept pretty good Saturday night....and then the lil man caught up Sunday afternoon!
3 hour nap...and yes he is really sleeping!  

Other than cleaning and getting ready for the week, yesterday was a pretty lazy day.  Grey's spirits seemed up after his nap, so we took advantage of the almost 70 degree day and headed to the park!
Grey was not so interested in the Big 10 championship yesterday....Had I known we were going to lose, I wouldn't have been either!!!


Heart Attack one for me...

Heart attack 2 for me!

Although Grey loves being thrown up in the air, it makes his mama very nervous!!!!
I like when my lil man is marching around with his feet firmly planted:)

My lil climber!

Look Ma...all by myself!!!
Grey was not ready to get up this morning, but he was not coughing a ton and was congested but didn't have snot draining out of his nose like in days past.  I am praying he is finally on the road to recovery.  Sky is working today so he is with Kim.  I can hardly wait for 4pm!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad he's feeling better. Poor little guy (and poor you)!
    I agree...airborne baby = nervous mommy!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete