Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Monday, March 19, 2012

Sleepless nights

Grey is a healthy little man once again!  He's still finishing up his last bit of antibiotic, but fingers crossed, he is  done with ear infections, coughs, fevers, and colds!!!!  Now if he would just start sleeping!  I am not sure what got into him, but he was up most of the wee early morning Thursday morning, slept great Thursday night, woke up at 4am Saturday morning, and then was up 1:45 til 6 on Saturday night!  I am thinking its the time change, he is getting his 2nd year molars, or he is going through a growth spurt.  Thankfully he slept like a champ last night!

Other than not sleeping, Munchy has been keeping busy.
Playing with his trains!
Waiting for mom to read a book to me before my nap!

Having a snack and watching some Bubble Guppies!

And best of all, enjoy this summer-like weather!

Hmmm...should I go down the big slide?  U think Mama will catch me?

I'm nervous...

Here goes nothing!!!!
Despite his lack of sleep, Munchy is still so much fun.  He is talking more and more.  His favorite things to say right now are Hey...only he says it like Haaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!  He says this when he wants to do something other than what you are currently doing, he says it!  He also has learned the word stop...when he really doesn't like something you are doing, he yells STOOOP!  Although frustrating, it's pretty sweet.  He also say Hi to everyone...even me when I leave the room for a minute and then come back:)

No comments:

Post a Comment