Greyson looked so cute for church this morning, but he wouldn't stand still...so all I got were some blurry pix of Munch on the move!!!
We got up and went to church...then Sky and Grey went outside to cut the weeds growing at our property line down while I did loads of ironing. Then Munchy took a one hour nap...yep, only one hour!!!! Sky and I did manage to get the grass cut, weeds pulled, and trimming all done:) For as lazy as I felt today, we really did accomplish a lot:)
This evening we ran up to Meijer to get a few things....Greyson was a wild man! In an effort to contain him, we saddled him up on the horsey ride!!!
 |
| He held the reigns like a big boy! |
 |
| Giddy up! |
 |
| Hey Dad...are you watching me? |
 |
| Hi! |
 |
| Get outta my way!!!! |
 |
| Whoaaaaa! |
It seems like our lil man has become quite the handful over the last couple weeks. He is growing up so fast and I think we are getting our first taste of the "terrible twos"! He knows what he wants and when he doesn't get it...he makes sure to let you know he isn't happy! His favorite things to say are "Heeeeyyy", "NOOOOO", and "STTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPP"! On one hand its hilarious, but on the other hand, its really frustrating! I know this is just the beginning:) No matter how crazy he can be, I still wouldn't change him for the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment