For a change of pace, we got Grey's water table out yesterday and splashed around for a while:)
| Grey was most interested in drinking the water... |
| By dipping his toys in the water and sucking... |
| Or by lapping it up like a lil doggy! |
| Hey ma...look what I have! |
Since Grey was up at 4am yesterday (don't ask), he took a long nap and we stuck around the house all day. When his sleep schedule is off, you never know how the lil man will be. Safer to stay at home! He was congested when he got up too...so I thought he might be getting sick again. Luckily it was just a fluke!
This morning we ran to the park and then visited Auntie Dani at the office! I bet you can guess what Grey had more fun doing!!!! He just loves to be outside!
| Here I come Mama! |
| Catch me! |
| Wee! |
| Teeter Totter! |
No comments:
Post a Comment