Grey has been sick now for over a week and a half! I didn't know that much snot could come out of such a lil nose:( Thankfully he is eating and sleeping okay... He was at Kim's yesterday for the first time in a while...Sky finally had to go back to work (boo). It was perty nice out for March 7...so we headed to the park for a bit yesterday evening. We nearly got blown away from the carazy winds, but we survived! Grey enjoyed his lil wagon ride:)
After running around and a yummy dinner, in the tub Munch went!
| Lovin the hipstamatic effects lately:) |
| I know he was saying something, but I can't remember what...GOTTA LOVE THIS FACE! |
| What's better than camo pjays and a cup of nice warm milk!??!??!?!?! |
After a night of hacking and a morning of yet more snot....I decided it was time to go back to the doc to make sure his ears were healing and he wasn't coming down with anything more serious. Luckily, his ears look a lot better...still some fluid, but much better than a week ago. His throat was a bit red...but probably just from the cough. Doc thinks he just got a "bad virus"...and told me unfortunately all we can do is wait it out:(
| I'm how tall?????? |
P.S. Munchy weighed in at 25.6lbs today!
No comments:
Post a Comment