Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sneak Peak of Pictures from Sunday (with Photographer)

I'll have the rest in a few days, but I just had to share:)

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Love! And we get to see you! (That doesn't happen enough...I mean, Grey is eye candy, for sure, but it's nice to see your pretty face, too! :)
    What a beautiful family!!!
    Question: where is your hubby from? Amazing Grey got lighter hair. He's the perfect blend of both of you. My kiddos got all my husband's dark coloring. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you sent your email to me one time, but I didn't save it. Oops. So...I'm back over here to "reply".

    I figured as much. I knew his coloring and features weren't completely gringo. ;) I love my "mixed babies" I think it makes for beautiful features (and conversation...haha). One of my best friends is Caucasian (dad) and Filipino (mom) and she is just beautiful. That exotic look like a supermodel! Sigh. ;)

    ReplyDelete