Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yet another cold & 3am...

So believe it or not, but my son has another cold.  He was healthy for a grand total of 3 days!  Good thing, he was healthy while my parents were in town...which is more than I can say for me.  My sister had bronchitus and I wound up with a terrible cough/cold.  Thankfully, I never had full blown bronchitus, but enough to slow me down:(  I am just so thankful we are all sick now and not while we travel to Hawaii for the holidays.  (at least let's hope not).

Grey was busy playing with his new toys last night...
And by play with new toys, I mean make silly faces...
Does this face scream, "what the??!?!??!?!" or what?
I love me some bath pix and although I love this one, you can so tell he is not feeling well.  Poor guy is so congested!  (if only I knew what was to come that night...)
For some strange reason, Munch woke up at 3am!  He was sitting up in his crib just talking away.  I thought for sure he just needed a diaper change and then he'd go right back down...boy was I wrong.  He didnt' fall back asleep til we got in the car and headed to Kim's!  He slept from 8 til 10 and again from 2 til 4.  Too bad, this girl didn't get a nap!!! (LOL)  Thankfully last night he slept just fine...and needless to say, I slept like a rock!
Action pic of the Munch grabbing his shoes!

And there he goes....

I dressed Munchy in a nice, warm, comfy sweatsuit today!  When its 35 degrees outside and you have a cold, who doesn't want to snuggle up in a sweatsuit!?!?!?:)  

1 comment:

  1. I know just the thing. Grey needs a Forever Lazy suit! Hahaha!

    Hope the little guy feels better..and you too...very soon. You CAN tell he doesn't feel well in that pic...poor thing.

    ReplyDelete