Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Buckeye Bounce

Concentrating hard on those pancakes!
Tuesday was a typical day...I know I know,our life is sooooooooooo exciting!  LOL

Yeah buddy...gimme some more!
 To break up the day and let Munchy get rid of his endless energy, we headed to a Mommy & Me class at this new place in the area.  It's called Buckeye bounce...let's just say endless trampolines & pits of styrofoam blocks...aka heaven on earth for kids!!!


Some mama loving in the block pit!

I'm outta here mama!
I'd much rather give these styrofoam blocks a kiss (and by kiss I mean take a bite out of them...and then I wonder why he has another cold...germy!!!!!!!!!)

Backwards somersault into the pit!!!!

 Need less to say someone napped extremely well!  All in all, Munchy was a happy boy yesterday despite his endless runny nose!!!
U talkin to me?

Blocks can be perplexing...just ask Munch!

Future architect perhaps?


Catch me if you can mama!
So its safe to say that Grey is adjusted to the time change...but I am not sure I am!  I cannot keep my eyes open at night.  I have been passing out before 10 every night!??!?!?  I had to drag Munchy out of bed this morning....he was beyond not ready to get up!
You said what?!?!?
Ooooooh...it's time to go?

I'm ready mom...let's go already!

No comments:

Post a Comment