Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Early Surprise


So originally my parents were planning on coming up tomorrow night, but they surprised us and will be here tonight!  I am so so so excited!  Although I work tomorrow, I am still so happy to have them here!  They are going to entertain Grey all day while I am at work and then my mom and I are going to start cooking for Thanksgiving!

Because its been cold and rainy, we have been getting creative playing inside...
Munch is still lovin that box!

And he is very destructive lately...he flips furniture upside down and climb it!!!

Of course, Ming Ming came a long with him:)

Crazy  man in the tub!!!!

But oh this sweet face:)

Munch really gets "into" it when he cooks:)
Thank goodness for sturdy drawers!!!

Someone is so proud of himself...he can climb up on the lazy boy all by himself!!!
 
Technical difficulties, but such a sweet face:)
Check out his onesie...a friend of ours wrote a children's book!  Check out the site...http://www.babydaddybooks.com/

We did sneak out of the house for a bit and hit up the library.  Can someone tell me why they took the giant blocks away????



No comments:

Post a Comment