Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Friday, November 4, 2011

Doors

Some miniature lil man is intrigued with doors....not sure why I think that?  Just a hunch I guess!  

Mawwwwwmmmm....it doesn't work!!!

Forget it, I'll try this one....


Seriously ma...help a kid out!!!
I could be in big trouble...I have seen door locks for the standard round knobs, but I have never seen locks for the lever style handles I have!??!??!  I just worry he'll fall down the basement stairs or walk right out into the garage!!!  Never a dull moment with an almost 16 month old I tell ya....on the bright side, it's FRIDAY:)

1 comment:

  1. You're right. As cute as this looks (adorable pics), it could be dangerous. We installed a door latch from Home Depot (it may be called "spring latch) at the top of the door frame...or you could mount it to the side up high at whatever level...just waaaay out of his reach. (Remember he'll get taller and will stand on chairs...so make sure it's high enough). Just mount it to the door and drill a hole in the doorframe where the pin will fit into. We put it on the front door and the swing door into the kitchen. Now, we use the swing door latch for the puppy. :)

    These latches have been a life saver! Definitely recommend! :)

    ReplyDelete