Friday was a big day!
We all had our Halloween gear on!
Grey had his Halloween party at school! He wasn't on his best behavior but more on our week full of issues later! He sure did look cute!
 |
| Grey's class! |
 |
| Patiently waiting to say prayer and have snacks! |
After an afternoon of relaxing and prepping for our night full of Halloween celebrations, we headed over to the Foleys!
 |
| I made 7 layer dips with a jack-o-latern face for our Halloween party! |
After a quick dinner, we got the kids all ready for trick or treat!
Getting a picture of all the kids actually looking at the camera was next to impossible!
Since it was really chilly and rainy, Sky took Grey trick or treating while Dee, Tator and I passed out candy!
 |
| Tatum was really more interested in eating the candy! |
 |
| Woo hoo! |
 |
| And dancing of course! The Monster Mash was her favorite! |
 |
| Are you noticing a them! The Punisher, Super Woman, Captain America and Wonder Woman! |
 |
| Greg and Sky shooting some jello shots out of gigantic syringes! |
 |
| Our neighbor Arlene as Slash! Best costume of the night in my book! |
 |
| The morning after! |
Saturday was bitter cold! Sky took the kiddos to the library while I worked out and helped Kim set up for Isla's birthday party!
 |
| Someone was a little grumpy all weekend! We are pretty sure her two year molars are coming in:( |
Grey was pretty excited about Isla's "Frozen themed" party! He loved holding Elsa's hand!!!
 |
| Grey, Isla and his two new friends Camryn and Scarlett! |
 |
| Learning a dance to "Let It Go" |
 |
| Pin the carrot nose on Olaf! |
 |
| the whole crew! |
 |
After the party, we attempted a quick bite to eat at the Italian oven. Unfortunately, Tatum was not in the mood and we had to get our meals to go!
A visit from Charlotte sure cheered her up! Sky and I watched Charlotte while Dani and Greg grabbed dinner out;) |
We all woke up pretty lazy Sunday morning. We gained an hour from daylight savings time, but it sure didn't feel like it. Tatum was beyond cranky so church was out of the question. I hit up Kroger and Costco while Sky took the kids to the park. After I got home, Grey and I picked up some leaves while Dad and Tator unloaded and prepped dinner.
It was a chilly, but very beautiful day! We spent lots of time outside and I even managed to sneak a walk in! Sky took Grey to the train museum, but more on that later!
I'll leave you with Grey's 4yr Preschool pictures! Notice where Grey is sitting...on the teacher's lap! This means my little man wasn't being a good listener! Eeeek!
No matter how ornery he can be, my lil man is one handsome 4 year old! He is just growing up waaay too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment