Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Green!

So before I get to the title of this post, I'll share our Sunday evening!

We took advantage of the last few warmer days and spent time outside!



   Then we celebrated Ireland's 10th birthday!  Feels like yesterday we were celebrating 9!!!

 Sky had work off Monday and Tuesday for Vets day...it was so so so nice having him around.  It was good for him to see what the three of us do everyday too!  I think he now understands why I'm so pooped by the time he gets home!!!

This lil man was in green on Monday and Wednesday at school!!!  Let's pray this trend continues!!!

Grey and Tator visited me at work on Tuesday!  They brought me an immunity smoothie since I have a nasty cough!  Tator shared Daddy's smoothie!!

Grey was less than pleased he had to be quiet in the office!

And Tator bug...well lets just say she is not a fan of the car wash!  

Green...Day 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment