Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Snow Day!

We woke up Monday morning to about 3 inches of snow with more falling!  Of course, the kids were chomping at the bit to get outside and play!  Who am I to deny that!?!?  
I mean...look at this face!

And how bout this face!?!?!



Well hello Ireland & Reid!

Once home girl found out she could eat the snow, she was happy as could be!

Busy building Olaf the snowman!

Maybe this lil guy snacked on some snow too!?!?!?





The neighborhood crew!  Reid, Grey, Tator, Ireland, Crew, and Conley!


Me and my kiddos!







After about an hour and a half of snowman building and sledding, I had two pooped kiddos on my hands!  It was all I could do to keep Tatum awake until 11:30!

Unfortunately, the nap only last 2 hours (2.5-3 is typical)...so she was clingy and whiny the rest of the day!

By 6pm, both kiddos were ready to chillax! Frozen on the TV and blankets in tow!



Poor Grey is battling a cold and I'm afraid Tatum might be getting...she was up 4 times last night and got up at 4:30 for the day!!!!  EEEEK:(

This lil man looked so comfy cozy on this chilly Tuesday morning!

Response to "Give me your best shark face"

Oh yeah...that was my car temperature reading this morning!

4:30am wake up time = nappin in the car by 7am!
Hard to believe we had our first snow day in mid-November!~  Thankfully we have paradise awaiting us in less than 4 weeks!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment