Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Right Click Disable

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Greyson is Cast-Free!!!!

So this was a pretty typical week...except for the removal of Grey's cast and the anticipation of the fun Halloween activities!!!
Tator Bug!!!


Morning walk = Cat Nap for this baby girl!

This guy stayed in green at school on Monday!

This girl does not want to ever sit in her high chair!  

One last picture with his cast on!

Selfie!!!

It's itchy mom!

Oweeeee!


Sweet Miss Sandy sent a Halloween craft home with Grey...he is one very loved lil man!

No cast!!!



 Other than being cautious for a few days, we have no limitations!  Hard to believe he was in that cast for 4 weeks!  Time sure has been flying!

I am not sure what has gotten in to Grey lately but he is being very challenging...very emotional.  He has no patience and cries at the drop of a hat.  He screams and yells often and is soooo easily frustrated.  Last night he spent 30 minutes crying in his room because I told him he was not allowed to have a vitamin b/c he screamed at me!  This morning he cried for a solid 3 minutes because he dropped his cup when he was getting out of the car!  Let's hope this is just a bad week and not the start of a new phase!


And this girl!  I mean I wish she had a personality!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment